UBER DRIVER SIGN UP
Uber is a popular transportation service provider that allows you to link up with drivers around your area for a ride through the use of Uber app to help you arrive at your destination. You can also Get familiar with Uber to know how it operates and also how you can make money from Uber if you would wish to become a driver for Uber company.
Uber driver signup is an easy process for those who would want to make money with Uber through driving. On this post, I will show the steps on how to sign up as Uber driver and get approved.
REQUIREMENTS UBER DRIVER SIGNUP
You need to make sure you meet the requirements below before you sign up for Uber driver:
- You must be 21 years of age or older with 3 or more years of US driving experience
- Or you must 23 years of age or older with 1 or more years of US driving experience
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- You must have a Valid vehicle registration
- You must have a clean driving record and criminal history
Note that these requirements might change in your location.
STEPS FOR UBER DRIVER SIGN UP
Please kindly follow the steps below to sign up for Uber driver in your location:
- Visit https://www.uber.com/cities to check the list of cities where Uber operates.
- Visit the Uber driver signup page on your web browser or download the Uber app to follow the same process.
- Click Login if you already have an uber rider account and fill out forms
- If you don’t have an Uber account fill out the form and Click Next and your new account will be created ( please make sure you enter the correct city)
- Select I need a car if you don’t have a car at the top of the form
- You can now Click Continue after confirming if your vehicle meets your city’s requirement (note that car requirements vary in cities and countries and if you don’t meet up you cant drive your car with Uber)
- Enter your social security number if you already got it.( This is required in order to perform a background check. You cannot become an Uber driver without a social security number also not that it is free.)
- Upload required documents after entering your social security number. The documents you need to upload includes Your driver’s license, Your vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. The vehicle registration and the insurance must both be in your name as the owner. Note that some countries or cities will require your business license or minicab license.
- Download the Uber Driver app on your smartphone ( make sure your smartphone is compatible with the app eg iPhone 4s or newer or an Android running 4.0+. Note that Windows Phone and Blackberry are not supported for the Uber Driver app.
- Open your Uber driver app and Enter your direct deposit information and this will to receive your Uuber payment directly to your account , you can enter your checking account for direct deposit through the following steps in bracket (First Visit vault.uber.com and login with your Uber account and secondly Enter your banking account number and routing number, which you can find at the bottom of a check.
Congratulations ! you can now drive for uber and make your money as you drive.