Download Photos From iCloud
Apple has made it that anytime you turn on iCloud Photo Library, and every photo you take will automatically upload itself in full resolution. And also, when you edit any of your photos it will also automatically update everywhere.
Therefore With iCloud Photo Library, you will save space by replacing photos on your device with smaller versions. The iCloud photo will help you to save unlimited photos in its library.
If you have created an iCloud account, you eligible to use iCloud photo library save your multiple pictures of your different moments. on this page, I will walk you through on how you can download photos from iCloud using your PC at any given time.
Steps to Download iCloud Photos On a PC
Below are the steps that will guide you to download your iCloud photos on your PC:-
- Visit iCloud for Windows page and click Download.
- Open icloudsetup.exe.
- Click to Accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Choose Select Install
- Click Yes on this and the following User Account Control prompts
- Select Finish
- Click Yes to restart
- Enter your Apple ID and password and select Sign In. If two-factor authentication is enabled, you’ll need to select an Apple device and enter the code send to it.
- Decide whether to share usage information with Apple.
- Select Options next to Photos to check your photo settings
- Make sure the box next to iCloud Photo Library is checked and click Done.
- Click Apply.
- Click the Start button.
- Select iCloud Photos under Recently added, as you just installed
- Click Download photos and videos. The first time you do this, you may receive a message telling you to wait for downloads to be available. Come back to try this again in an hour.
- Check the box next to All, or just the years whose photos you want to download.
- Click Download and your beautiful pictures will be downloaded to your PC