Probably you might be tired of capturing every moments of your day or maybe you are tired of showing off your closest to the whole world or instagram has become very boring to you and you no longer find it interesting as usual , And so deleting your instagram account becomes your next option.
Reasons why Users want to Delete Instagram Account.
We know there may be a lot of reasons why you would to delete instagram account but we just have few reasons to share with you:
- Some users has two accounts as a result of password lost and when there recover their lost password of their main account they will close down one.
- Some users are just tired of the stress of taking pictures and posting thing.
- Some are not just the show type but have an account before
- Some might be instruction from their partner to stop
- Some are not just social at all
- Some hate the fact that you must upload a photo to post
- Some have been scammed through instagram and so they want to delete their account.
In other words whatever your own reason might be and you want to delete instagram account; you don’t need to worry because we are going to show you steps through which you will pass through the process to delete your instagram account.We did show you how to delete your Gmail account, How to delete your facebook account and how to delete your linkedin account and so on just know that to delete instagram account is still going to be easy too.
It is also very necessary to know that when you delete Instagram account of yours, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed and you will never find them or get reach of them anymore. But you do have a second option which is to temporarily disable your Instagram account and that if only if you just want to give yourself a break on your Instagram and reactivate after sometime.
Steps to delete Instagram Account permanently
I will also want to make this clear to you that after you delete your Instagram account, you can never sign up again with that same username or add that username to another account, and also that deleted account can never be reactivated.
Read Also: How to delete your Gmail account permanently
Kindly follow the following steps to permanently delete your account:
- Visit the Delete Your Account page.
- Login your Instagram account on the web you can’t delete instagram account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Re-enter your password.
- Why are you deleting your account? Will appear (The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu).
- Click on the Permanently delete my account button
By now you should be able to free yourself from whatsoever reason that turned you off on instagram.
Note that you can never delete your instagram account on your instagram app, but you can only delete instagram account that you want to on the web.