Sometimes we find ourselves in a place we never planned to be and it may be because our friends and at the long wrong we realize we can’t carry on any longer.
LinkedIn users are high in number but honestly majority of them are just there because they want to be everywhere. Nevertheless if you are tired of using LinkedIn you still have the opportunity to opt-out without much stress. Viravista.net is here to show you how you can close your LinkedIn account successfully for free.
Read Also: How to Recover your Yahoo Email Password
Reasons why people want Deactivate LinkedIn account
There are so many reasons LinkedIn user will want to close their account permanently below are the few will got to share:
- Most users are tired of email notifications and don’t know how to opt-out on receiving email they just want to delete their account
- Some users believe they don’t need job and they don’t want to employ others even if they have a firm or company.
- Some are not getting any help from companies or set of employers they are connected to.
- Some have scammed through the platform maybe paying money to recruiting agencies for fake employment.
- Some are not just sociable.
Steps to Deactivate LinkedIn Account
If you have made up your mind to delete your linkedin account kindly follow the steps below to get started :
- Visit the Linkedin official website linkedin.com
- Log in to your linkedin account
- Go to the top right hand corner of the page , click on your picture or if you don’t have your picture, click on the white box with the grey outline of you.
- Go straight down to the privacy and settings and left click
- You will need to enter your password again and click on the account tab on the left
- Click close your account
- Then confirm that you really want to leave the platform and your account will be successfully deleted
It is very easy to deactivate LinkedIn or delete your LinkedIn account if and only if you will carefully follow the above steps.