SAMSUNG ACCOUNT ONLINE
Samsung is a popular electronics company known basically for producing long-lasting mobile phones and other electronic products. We can not say we are not familiar with Samsung because we know we can find Samsung product in every home today.
If you are a Samsung user and you need to enjoy more of Samsung, you will need to create a Samsung account. Creating a free Samsung account is very necessary because it will allow you to have access to several important capabilities that Samsung offers.
On this page, I will walk you through on how you can create a Samsung account of your own is not less than 60 seconds.
BENEFITS OF CREATING A SAMSUNG ACCOUNT
Creating an account on Samsung gives you the benefit of accessing varieties of Samsung-specific services when you create Samsung account.
Below are Samsung services you will have access to:
- Access to AllShare Play (a multimedia management service)
- Access to Find My Mobile (a service that allows you to locate, manage, and lock lost or stolen devices)
- Access to Learning Hub (a download service for interactive educational content)
- Access to Family Story (which allows you to share photos, events, and messages with family and friends)
- Access to ChatON (Samsung’s instant messaging service).
REQUIREMENTS FOR CREATING SAMSUNG ACCOUNT
Before you get started, make sure you have the following listed below ready:
Your Email Adress
A strong password
- Your Zip code
Your date of birth
HOW TO CREATE A SAMSUNG ACCOUNT
Kindly follow the few steps below to create Samsung online account:
- Visit Samsung sign up page https://sso-us.samsung.com/sso/profile/RegisterViewAction.action.
- Enter your first and last name in the “First Name” and “Last Name” field.
- Select your date of birth
- Enter your email in the “Email Address” Space.
- Confirm your email by retying it inside “Confirm Email Address” box.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter your zip code.
- Type in your strong and sensitive password for your account login.
- You confirm your password by entering it again
- You can then click “Submit”.
Finally, your Samsung account has been created just get ready to enjoy the services Samsung offers.